If you live in Brampton or surrounding neighborhoods, Ampwood Home Inspections will give you a reliable home inspection and peace of mind. This thorough inspection is done during the purchase of a new home to help inform you of the condition of the home. It will also give you a clearer picture of any updates or hazards that must be addressed.
We inspect over 400 items in the home and provide a detailed report immediately after the home inspection. This takes anywhere from 2.5 to 4 hours, and the time spent could potentially save you both costs and headaches. After the inspection, you are then given a detailed report is an uncomplicated review of the conditions of the home. We explain and review with you the complete inventory of the home, both interior and exterior conditions.
This includes all systems in the house, apartment or condo:
- Electrical, heating, and plumbing
- Condition of appliances
- Roof, attic, and insulation
- Floors walls, ceiling, and foundation
- External conditions and surfaces
- Garage, driveway, and outside areas
What you receive:
- On Site multiple copy report
- 80+ pictures emailed to you
- Complimentary Home Maintenance Manual and DVD
- Superior Customer Service
- $1 per inspection is contributed to Cancer Research
We know that purchasing a home and moving to a new location are stressful enough. Avoid the unnecessary worries and uncertainty of items in need of repair, as well as potential hazards. An inspection of your Brampton home by a certified home inspector can make all the difference!
Call 647-393-9605 today to book your brampton home inspection including the GTA and sourounding areas.